Start of Week 2
Kayla Itsines BBG - START
"1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tea-storm)
(Source: aumoe, via tea-storm)
The Top 4
I haven’t written in such a long time. I was getting on with life and then I noticed that I lost myself. I’ve lost so much of what I used to value. This is a quick list I put together of the 4 things I want to focus on right now. It might change. It probably will change. but these where on my mind for now. Ok.
1. To feel Amazing!To love myself. To think positively of myself. To be body confident. To listen to my body. To eat nourishing foods. To eat intuitively. To move. To run. To stretch. To dress the way I want, like I’m the coolest person in the world. To stay hydrated. To have neat nails, clean hair, a fresh face. To present myself well.
2. To experience different things!To get out of my comfort zone. To do things I’ve never done before. To meet new people. To be spontaneous. To fill my days with adventure. To try new venues, foods, books, music, hobbies. To learn about different things. To have adventures, get out of the house, be amongst nature.
3. To help/inspire others!To try my best at all times. To make time for people. To make work life easier for my colleagues. To make home life comfortable for my boyfriend. To do things for others without expecting anything in return. To be generous. To listen without talking. To keep in contact with people.
4. To pay off my debt!To become a minimalist. To reduce credit card use. To pay off my car. To Reuse & Recycle. To save.
22nd July 2014
I got Hypnotherapy for weight loss. Well more for binge/over eating. It’s worked amazingly. I no longer think about food until I’m actually hungry. If there is food in-front of me and I’m not hungry, I just don’t want it. This is huge for me. I haven’t experienced cravings and I’ve been happy with smaller portions. Hypnotherapy was the best thing I’ve ever done for my health :)
Friday 27th December
My life is literally brimming with excitement right now. I’m on holidays. My parents bought me a brand new car. I’m going camping with friends for a week on Saturday. I’ve got an awesome wedding coming up. I’m moving to a new state in less then a month. There is a music festival on the day after I move there. I start a new job at the end of January, it’s a job that I wanted so badly and I cannot wait to start! Life is amazing :) I’m feeling super blessed!
Monday 23rd December
The VS show aired on foxtel in Australia last night. I’ve woken up this morning to a few Facebook comments about it. Two of my best-friends have called it evil, said they are jealous & need to step up their exercise routines. It makes me so sad. I love watching the Victoria Secret shows, I appreciate the angels bodies, these women are goddesses. But I don’t feel like I should look like them. Yes there’s parts of my body that would like to shape & tone, but I’m learning to love myself, all of myself. When I watch VS shows I feel empowered & proud to be a woman. I would never in this lifetime qualify for a lingerie show, I am short & curvy, but that in no way means that I’m not just as sexy as the angels!
Monday 16th December
This is really kind of great
This is really kind of great